June 18, 2012

Meg-a-readers-Readathon!


I've been looking forward to this for so freaking long - you don't even understand :)
Now it's here, though and I'm excited and happy and...totally failed!
Yes, it's true. My Monday here in Germany is almost over and I've not even finished one book by now.
Anyway, I'm having a blast! I started with the sequel to Meg's All American Girl- which I've read anytime at the beginning of this year- Ready or Not and it is so funny. Like... hilarious! And I think I actually like it better than the first book. Well, we'll see when I'm done with it.
For now, I just wanted to show you guys my goals for this week:

All American Girl - Ready or Not


Abandon


The Mediator Series:

Shadowland
Ninth Key


I know, it's a shame I'm not rereading all these books but reading them for the first time. I have read the first Mediator book a while ago, but I read it in German so now I'm happy to have the comparison. Other than that I was obsessed with the Princess Diaries and Airhead Series but never got to read all the Mediator books although so many people recommended them!
Also, I'm truly excited for Abandon and can't wait to start reading it!

PS: No, that's not a mistake. I actually really was stupid enough to order the US bind-up of books one and two and the UK version for books 3 and 4. Talk about international blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Want to hear something that really is a shame? I have never read ANYTHING by Meg Cabot. I know. Ridiculous! I hope to get started soon, after I get caught up. I hope you enjoy all your reads and thanks so much for visiting!

    P.S. In America Smarties are these little round candies that are powdery and sweet with a hint of tartness. Here's a pic if you wanna see. Click here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! The Smartie thing was so nice of you! German Smarties are a bit different, though - theh have chocolate on the inside! Kind of like M&Ms without the nuts :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...