July 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Characters I would switch places with for 24 hours

1) Hermione Granger and
2) Ginny Weasley

because hello??? The Harry Potter World??? Oh, and as much as I like Ron as a good friend, I'd much rather date Harry :)

3) Susannah from The Mediator Series (by Meg Cabot)
because she kicks butts and is SO freaking confident!!! Also, she lives in California so far away from good old boring Germany *ugh* ....

4) Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments Series
because her life is adventurous and like Suze she is a kick-ass heroine with a good amount of confidence. Then again...I'd have to say I want to be

5) Clary from The Mortal Instruments Series, too
because I'd much rather date Jace than Simon :)

6) Hartley from Deadly Cool and Social Suicide
because she's nothing but hilariously funny and has a great, shit-happens attitude!

7) Anna from Anna and the French Kiss
because fancy boarding school in Paris and a boyfriend who can speak with a French and British accent??? And all that amazing French food?? Oh my...

8) Emma from The Lying Game Series
because I want some creepiness in my life :)

9) Rose from The Vampire Academy
see the explanations for Isabelle and Suzanna. I love strong, independent heroines. And that guy she's always flirting with? Hottie...

10) Spencer Hastings from The Pretty Little Liars Series
again for the creepiness of the story AND because I feel like I already am a lot like Spencer, it's just that her world is SO much cooler than mine!

So...that's it for me. Who'd you like to switch places with?

18 comments:

  1. fun list! I love the VA world but went with Sydney instead because *ahem* ADRIAN! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's a link to mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad I don't know Sydney yet - I still have to read all the books except for the first installment :/

      Delete
  2. I had Clary on my list for the same reason! JACE! :) Love your picks!

    My Top Ten:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-ten-tuesday-characters-id-like-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! But, honestly, I feel like he's getting more and more attractive with every new book! I love his sarcasm, but also the cute, vulnerable side of him :)

      Delete
  3. Hermione Granger! Yes, I would like to switch her too! Just for the adventures & to hang out with Ron and Harry! :) Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the fantasy. Totally down with the Harry Potter world, but most of my other choices would come from high fantasy novels (i.e. Nynaeve from Wheel of Time, Arya from Game of Thrones, Kahlan from Sword of Truth, etc.) Great meme. I'll have to remember this one when I get sick of Teaser Tuesdays! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Although I actually really like High Fantasy I haven't read any in a long time - mostly because I tend to read HF rather in the winter time. I know - I'm weird like that :)

      Delete
  5. Great list! I had Clary on mine as well. :) I didn't even think of using any of Sara Shepard's novels on my list!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said : I picked her mostly because of Jace. Clary herself annoys me quite often because she is so freaking reckless sometimes ;)

      Delete
  6. haha! I'd rather date Harry than Ron too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) I mean I like Ron...it's just that he's such a klutz!

      Delete
  7. Great answers! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. Emma's a great choice going on the TV series - I haven't read the books :) Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it's the other way round - I started watching the Tv series, but couldnt get into it :/

      Delete
  9. Love your list! I'd much rather date Harry too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...Harry is just the classier one, I guess!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...