July 08, 2012

Words of The Week

Summer - It's the last time I will mention this - I promise, but school's finally out for me.

100 - I can't believe I reached 100 GFC followers! This is so amazing! I want to thank all of you guys for your support!

Reviews - I don't know if you have noticed but I haven't posted one review this week - there was so much other stuff I wanted to talk about...My Meg Story, the cover for A Casual Vacancy and also the Once Upon a Read-a-thon that I'm super excited about!

Kindle - I mentioned this in a previous post but I got a Kindle Touch yesterday and that is nothing but amazing! I've wanted an ereader for a long time now and I heard the Kindle was best, so YAY!

 BBB - Due to my spending quite an amount of money on the Kindle - and because I have quite a few books on my shelf that I want to read - I put myself on a bookbuying ban. I won't buy any books except for maybe new releases that I was really looking forward to.

Soo...I guess that's all I wanted to talk about today so here are the books that I got this week:



That Summer by Sarah Dessen and Before  Fall by Lauren Oliver - love both authors, have been dying to read these books, so - I'm happy :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...