September 06, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #113

This week's question:
What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

I'm reading Eve by Anna Carey right now and although I was a bit hesitant - I read mixed reviews - I'm halfway through now and really liking it. It's quick and easy and keeps me entertained without all the difficult rules and restrictions that other dystopian books come up with. What's bothering me a bit is that I haven't seen very much of the world Eve lives in...but maybe that's going to change soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you"ll learn more about Eve's world soon! Glad you enjoying the book though :D Thanks for stopping by my blog. Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...