September 20, 2012

Thank you, guys!


Hey everyone!!!
I just wanted to check in and share with you what's SO special about today!!

1) I'm taking three super important exams next week.
2) I'm drowning in stuff I need to study and running out of time.
3) I'm going on a class trip in a few weeks and am totally unprepared.
4) My room's a MESS because I don't have the time to even do my bed.
5) It's my SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

Yup, you heard right. Bad coincidence it collides with the busiest week of the whole entire year, but whatever:)

I'm sorry I can't provide something super special for all of you guys AND I'm sorry that I don't even have the time for a real post, but there's one thing I have to say anyway:

THANK YOU!

For supporting me and my blog.
For reading the random stuff I come up with.
For sharing awesome recommendations, tips and tricks with me.
For welcoming me into a world and community that I can't imagine leaving behind. Ever.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Six months....congratulations! :D
    My exams are also begin next week. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And best of luck with the exams and all the other stuff on your busy list!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...