September 16, 2012

Words of the Week

Ipod - Oh well. I guess I'm going to start saving. Have you seen the new Ipod Touch? I know I shouldn't be so obsessed with tech stuff, but I LOVE it and I WANT it :)

Cold - I hate when my nose is running and my eyes are urning. ARGH! How am I supposed to run when I have to blow my nose constantly???

Time - Yeah. Got none. But then again - it's my last year of school and I even enjoy doing homework - because I know I'll miss it like crazy :) Ha, the nerd that I am!

And the new books (I bought all of them on Amazon.con):


Defiance (Defiance, #1)Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1)
Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1)The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)


4 comments:

  1. mmmmm Defiance and Ashes are on the top of my TBR list.. love Ilsa J. Bick's writing style... :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just halfway through Defiance and it really is good :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yea, I hate colds too. Bleh. Hope you feel better! Defiance looks really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...