October 01, 2012

I'm Back!!!


Wow. That SO didn't work out. Remember how I promised scheduled posts for the week that I was gone? yeah, so didn't happen. I have no idea why. Anywho...let's just forget that I tried and move on to the really important thing: moving on :)

SUPER late, here comes my Books of the Week post:

All New Stories:

Poison Princess (Arcana Chronicles Series) by Kresley Cole: Book CoverStealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally: Book CoverDeath and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones: Book CoverEve and Adam by Katherine Applegate: Book CoverLucid by Adrienne Stoltz: Book Cover
Kiss & Make UpThe Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton: Book CoverThrough to You by Emily Hainsworth: Book CoverLive Through This by Mindi Scott: Book Cover

Sequels:

Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls Series #4) by C. C. Hunter: Book CoverPromised (Birthmarked Trilogy Series #3) by Caragh M. O'Brien: Book CoverWhere There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High Series #3) by Lisi Harrison: Book CoverWho I Kissed by Janet Gurtler: Book Cover

Paperbacks:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments Series #4) by Cassandra Clare: Book CoverThe Fame Game (Fame Game Series #1) by Lauren Conrad: Book CoverBlack Dawn (Morganville Vampires Series #12) by Rachel Caine: Book CoverShatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Book CoverMagisterium
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore: Book CoverDarkness Falls (Immortal Beloved Series #2) by Cate Tiernan: Book Cover

Oh my...I know why I love the fall time so much-don't you? For me curling under a blanket with the rain dropping on my windows is the most awesome thing to do! But now...which books to choose? Lucid is supposed to be really good, I think and I'm very curious about Live Through This. Oh, and I need to read Shatter Me . it's so convenient the Paperback is coming out :) I'd love to buy pretty much every new release there is, but - I'm not going to be able to read half of these until all the new books come out next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...