October 22, 2012

Monday Motivation

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde


MOTIVATIONAL MOVE:

I don't know about you guys, but the weather is wonderful where I live so I'm going to go for a long nice walk and look at all those pretty colored leaves :)

MOTIVATIONAL GOAL:

This week I'm going back to school and my plan is to NOT hide behind a book all the time but to talk to people and act normal :D

And the new releases this week...

All New Stories:
Dark Star by Bethany Frenette: Book Cover

Sequels:
Finale (Hush, Hush Saga #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick: Book CoverThe Crimson Crown (Seven Realms Series #4) by Cinda Williams Chima: Book CoverBeautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures Series #4) by Kami Garcia: Book CoverThe Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Book CoverThe Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater: Book Cover
Ask the Passengers by A.S. King: Book Cover

Paperbacks:
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa: Book CoverInheritance (Inheritance Cycle Series #4) by Christopher Paolini: Book CoverThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Book CoverAngel Fire (Angel Trilogy Series #2) by L. A. Weatherly: Book Cover

Did you guys know I've been waiting for Dark Star forever? No? Well...now you know. And you might also know that I'm on a bookbuying ban...which means that I can't even buy/read the book - just assuming I'll actually come up with some self-control next time I go to Amazon. com :)
The Mara Dyer books sound great, too, but - same problem. I will by Beautiful Redemption, though. Just because...waaahhh! I've GOT to know how the story goes on!!!
Which of these books are you excited for? Did I miss any new releases? What are your goals for this week?
Xo,
the Booksmartie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...