November 03, 2012

I'm Back (again...)

-but for good this time! Hopefully!

So...I waited.
Patiently.
I never complained.
I never begged my mom to finally call that Internet guy.
I did not throw tantrums.
No, I behaved like the responsible, kind, adult person that I usually never am or pretend to be...or ever will be.
Because that was the only way to get back to you guys. To my blog, to my reviews, to all the craziness that makes my life so much better :D
To cut it short, though. The Internet guy just came to our new apartment and now I can spend hours in front of my netbook again. Ahhhh....life is good!

Anyway...there's a lot to catch up on so why don't I start with the books I've read this month?

The Casual VacancyHeartless (Pretty Little Liars, #7)Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Enclave (Razorland, #1)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)

Detailed information is going to follow in my (not yet typed) reviews, but overall it's been a pretty good month. Except from Enclave and Sweet Evil I really enjoyed all of these books!

Now, on to the books I want to read in November:

Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1)Gone (Gone, #1)Reached (Matched, #3)Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Rot & Ruin (Benny Imura, #1)Crossed (Matched, #2)

Wow...some of them are quite thick...bur November is the perfect reading month :)
What are you guys reading right now? And what have I missed this past week?
Greetings,
the Booksmartie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...