November 18, 2012

Words of the Week

MY LIFE:

I'll admit it - there was not a lot going on in my life this past week. BUT...there was a giant bookhaul :D So that's what I'm going to dedicate this post to:

Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)

I finally got the VA box set - I've been waiting to by it forever and now I can finally dig into this world again :D

Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)

I can't WAIT to find out what's up with Ethan - oh my!

Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)

Still haven't read Graceling...but...you know...

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)

I heard nothing but good things about this series!

Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)

I know I shouldn't uy paranormal romance books (because, you know, I usually hate them after the first two pages) but everyone seems to love this one!

Between Here and Forever


Because I can never get enough contemporary books...

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

Again, as far as I know this is considered a must-read for every YA fan :D


Soo...that's it for this week (and the following ones, I guess). Have you guys read any of these? If so, how did you like them?

I hope you have a great Sunday,
the Booksmartie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...