December 21, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge


Everyone who has been following my blog for a bit is probably like "What? Is that girl serious?" right now, but wait!...wait, I can explain. I know that in general I hate most Paranormal Romances. But there definitely are exeptions, also because not every Paranormal story automatically is a Romance, too. And when I discovered this challenge I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to branch out a bit next year! 

Vampires
Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #2)
Werewolves/Shifters
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2)
Fey
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #1)
Angels/Nephilim
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Mermaids
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs (Tempest #1)
Dragons
Eon by Allison Goodman or
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Zombies
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Demons
Witches/Wizards
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Ghosts
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Aliens
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

I might change this list (or read some of these books in 2012) but as for now...this is it!
Do you guys have any suggestions for other paranormal stories I should try? If so, leave them in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...