December 16, 2012

Quick Update!

Hey everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday no matter if it's coming to an end (It's 9 PM where I live) or if you're just making breakfast :)
I don't know about you guys but these last few weeks and months time has been running like crazy for me and all I felt was rushed, stressed out and exhausted. Now my favorite holiday of the year is coming around and I'm going on Christmas break and all I want to do is relax and do whatever I want to do without the pressure to "get something done".
Why I'm telling you this, you ask? Well...this sort of affects this blog, as well. While I do love blogging, it's been not a lot more than Review/Meme/Book Haul/ Wash/ Rinse and Repeat. It's getting on my nerves that I can't seem to find the time or motivation or inspiration to blog about something else and entirely unique, so that I decided to keep things more laid - back and focus on reading the big chunky books I love and come up with a few new blog ideas.
So to not have the time problem again, from now on until the end of the year I will cut back on the usual stuff I do on the blog and just write about whatever (book-related!) topic I can think of. Now, this doesn't mean I won't post any reviews or take part in other memes at all. However, I will only do this if I can find the time to prepare a post like that and if I really want to.
I might also come up with some Christmas-y posts or something..we'll see. I just wanted  to let you guys know that I'm abandoning my blogging schedule from now on until January 2nd.
Oh, and of course, even though you'll hear from me later, I wanted to wish you all very Happy Holidays!!! Love you guys!
the Booksmartie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...