December 03, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me 

1 The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

 Somehow this is the one book I always throw in my cart, convinced I'll buy it and then I throw it out at the end - so frustrating!

2. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin

I have this one in ebook format but I just recently noticed that the hardcover version is basically a chocolate bar under the dust jacket and that is sooo freaking cool!

3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

This book seems to be amazing...oh, and I adore how it looks as a hardcover book :)

4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano

This is one of those series everyone talks about. Everyone but me because I still haven't read it...

5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

This story sounds so cute!

6. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

I would never buy this book myself because I didn't like the first one but I wouldn't mind receiving them for Christmas...the covers are sooo pretty :) (And no...I'm in no way superficial...)

7. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Because I love Peter Pan!

8. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

...sounds epic!!!!

9. Winter White by Jen Calonita

I really enjoyed Belles, so I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!

10. Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz

Because this book sounds like it could easily become my new favorite!


8 comments:

  1. Yeah um, I need to have all of those! (Except for Crescendo and Winter White since I haven't read the series yet...) But you can't really go wrong with The Fault in Our Stars! It's an amazing book :)

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I hear from everyone! That The Faault In Our Stars is amazing - and I wanted to order it right when it came out. But then I didn't. And since then I never have - it's a shame! :D

      Delete
  2. Interesting list. I loved Across the Universe. I hope Santa hooks you up with at least a few (or all) of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too...but I did have a talk with Santa and he kind of argued that I definitely do not have room for any more books and that my shelves are going to break with all the weight they have to carry...so that I better ask for new furniture :D

      Delete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is on my list too. If you didn't like Hush, Hush, I don't think you'll like Crescendo. It's been my least favorite of the series.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard people say that...that they didn't like Crecsendo all that much...and I should not ask for it, but...the cover! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm a new follower here :) I love every. Single. Book on yor list!!! Every one of them! I really want my life next door because, like you said, it sounds really cute. You should check out my list because I think our tastes our pretty similar. lDevoured by Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I'm going to do now! Ceck out your list, I mean :)

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...