December 02, 2012

Words of the Week

MY LIFE:

Snow - Yup, everything is white where I live. It's perfect for the beginning of December...oh how I love Christmas time...

Prince of Persia - I'm watching the movie as I'm typing this...somehow not really my thing - do you guys like it?

MY BOOKS:

Under the Never Sky - Love.
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life - Even more love.
Beautiful Redemption-I'm in HEAVEN., you guys!

Soo...as you have probably already guessed there was not much going on in my life besides books this past week, but that's a really good thing because I've read a bunch of really awesome ones!!!

The one I bought this week? Another indication that December is going to be the month :)

Reached (Matched, #3)

2 comments:

  1. I still cannot wait to read Reached!!!
    And if it makes you feel better, sometimes i think there isnt much going on in my life except books too!
    :)
    haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that does help! I just don't get what could be better than chill on the couch lost in a totally different world... :D

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...