January 31, 2013

My Momentous Month of January

For all of you who don't know this already My Momentous Month is a meme hosted by the blog Downright Dystopian and it gives us the opportunity to share a detailed view of our reading month, have fun!
;D


Vortex (Tempest, #2)Geek GirlThrough the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments ReaderClockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Tempest (Tempest, #1)

Books Read in January 2013
Tempest by Julie Cross  (TBR Pile Challenge)
Clockwork Angel by Cassndra Clare (TBR Pile Challenge/Paranormal Challenge)
Shadowhunters and Downworlders
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (TBR Pile/Sequel/Paranormal Challenge)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Sequel Challenge)
Geek Girl by Holly Smale (DA Challenge)
Vortex by Julie Cross (Sequel/Paranormal Challenge)

I know, I know. I wanted to read more. But with school taking up more and more time, this was all I could manage. And I'm still pretty proud I read this many books at all.

Reviews Posted in January 2013


To Be Read for February 2013
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Mind Games by Kiersten White
Fragments by Dan Wells (Sequel Challenge)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
How To Save a Life by Sarah Zarr (TBR Pile Challenge)

The rest is really just going to be picks off my bookshelf or the bookstore...I'm so fed up with people telling me what to do right now, I really don't need to add pressure on the one thing that lets me escape from pressure :)

Favorite Book of the Month
Mhm...Geek Girl was a lot of fun and just what I needed, so I guess I'll go with that one. Then again, I read so many really awesome books! I've got to at leasts mention Tempest, Vortex and Through the Evernight!

Favorites in Each Genre
Dystopian: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
Paranormal Romance: N/A
Contemporary: Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Steampunk: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Historical Fiction N/A
Fantasy: Vortex by Julie Cross

Favorite Cover of the Month

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)

Favorite Characters of the Month:
Harriet from Geek Girl - the most hilarious geek you'll ever meet!

Favorite setting/world of the Month:
Once again (as in November, I believe) the world Veronica Rossi created in her books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...