January 13, 2013

Words of the Week

Yay, guys! Now that my Winter break is over and everything's getting back to normal, so is this blog and so are the Words of the Week! They have been modified a bit over the past three weeks but I hope you still like this little weekly wrap - up of my week in general and - of course - my week in books!

MY LIFE:

YAY of the Week

The weekend!!! I can't even decide between Saturday - when I went for a 13 kilometer run and enjoyed every single minute of it or Sunday when I went swimming with my stepdad and my little brother...it was the big dose of fun family time I needed after the first super busy week back to school!

NAY of the Week

Very clear - school! I'm going to take the most important exams of my life (so far) at the end of March and I'm done with the German equivalent to Highschool by then...which is SO frightening. Even all the teachers seem nervous and school is nothing but a big, fat bump on the road, decorated with a ton of homework and a lack of free time.

MY BOOKS:

Soo...I haven't read a book this week. Weird, right? SO weird, I can tell you. That hasn't happened in a while. And I took part in Bout of Books - a Read-a-thon! But it wasn't meant to happen. I started Clockwork Angel and I could have finished it Friday night, but then I left it at school. Yup, forgot it in my Spanish classroom. I can't believe it, either. So, then I started reading Shadowhunters and Downworlders, but there was not much motivation left. I also started the first few pages of Vortex by Julie Cross, but didn't find the time to continue that, either. Let's just say this past week was an epic fail BUT - the good thing is that it's over. And next week is going to be better...I hope.

By the way, I finally ordered some books at Amazon which arrived this week:

Vortex (Tempest, #2)Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...