February 28, 2013

My Momentous Month


Books Read in February 2013
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (in German)
Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price 
Mind Games by Kiersten White 
Entice by Jessica Shirvington
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

I started so well! But then school got in the way again - sucks, but what can you do? Still, this is a nice amount and most important of all - I really worked on my TBR pile this month!

Reviews Posted in February 2013


Is it weird that I actually posted more reviews than I read books? I don't know if this is a good or bad thing...

To Be Read for March 2013
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (sequel Challenge)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Sequel Challenge)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (PR Challenge)
Prophecy by Ellen Oh (DAC Challenge)
How To Save a Life by Sara Zarr (TBR challenge)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (TBR challenge)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (PR/Sequel Challenge)

Favorite Book of the Month
Mhm...Cinder, Scarlet, Cinder, Scarlet...Scarlet! It's Scarlet! Definitely I love this book and you should go and read this series because it will change. your. life. 

Favorites in Each Genre
Dystopian: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Paranormal Romance: Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Contemporary: Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price
Steampunk: nooothing!
Historical Fiction: see above :)
Fantasy: Entice by Jessica Shirington

Favorite Cover of the Month

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)


Favorite Characters of the Month:
Jack from Everneath - a hurtful reminder of the fact that I do not have a boyfriend :)

Favorite setting/world of the Month:
The futuristic world in The Lunar Chronicles - what would I give to see how this world works decades, centuries from now....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...