March 16, 2013

Time for Change...

For those of you who visit blogs directly - and not with feedreaders, like I do - you probably already know. For everyone else - I finally worked up the courage to change my blog design...pretty much completely.
This is unusual for me, because typically I hate change. In any way. It doesn't matter if it's moving from one place to the other or having to find a new pair of favorite jeans - I like to have things the way they have been since forever. 
So why, you might ask, did I even change anything on my blog where I make the rules? 
The answer is simple. Although I hate change, what I hated even more these past few days was the same old boring design I was staring at every time I uploaded a new post. And now, weirdly enough, I feel relieved. I am really, really happy with how it turned out. I wanted something a bit more clean and bright,and not as busy as the old design. I also think this one looks more...modern. 
However, this is of course not only about how I feel. This is about my readers, you guys, as well. So, let me know what you think! Like the new design? Want the old one back? Is the new font comfortable to read?
I'd love to know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new font! Super easy to read! Love the design also, it's super cute :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...