April 03, 2013

April Books

Wow, how come March was this cute little list of new releases while April marks this flood of debuts, new releases by our favorite authors as well as the most anticipated sequels...and once again I'm regretting I don't simply take my tent and move into my bookstore...

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)

I was so against the first book, Beautiful Disaster, but now that everyone seems to love it (and the NA genre in general), I feel the need to read the books, too.

The Elite (The Selection, #2)

I didn't love the first book, the Selection. Anyway, I might pick the Elite up just to see how the story goes. Or maybe...I'll just work on my enormous (for my taste) TBR pile first.

Light (Gone, #6)

I've got the first book, Gone, in this legendary series, but never read it. Now that the series is coming to an end, I'm kind of getting nervous, fearing that it will collect dust up there....

The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)

I really need help with Kelly Armstrong and her books. All the covers seem to look the same and they all have similar names...which one is the best to start with? Which is the last book? Please help!

Apollyon (Covenant, #4)

I read the 0.5 novella and I'm convinced I'd love this series if only I started reading it...

Taken (Taken, #1)

What is the matter with Taken, really? All the reviews I've read so far were actually quite negative, now it has a 4.0 Goodreads rating...should I read it? Or leave it?

Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)

This series I haven't even started, but I think it sounds quite interesting. Then again...this is book four - I probably wouldn't be able to catch up.

The Program (The Program, #1)

I get it. There are ways to make the dystopian/Sci-Fi theme interesting and unique still...but I guess I'll pass over this one. I'm just not in the mood!

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2)

Yup, I have that guilty look planted all over my face. The first book, The Immortal Rules is still sitting on my shelf, virtually dusty and unread. It's a sad story. But, seriously guys, what's with the cover? Is that a joke?

Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5)

Another one of those series I probably won't ever start reading, but I hope you have a ton of fun if you do :)

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

Sweet Evil was not up my alley (so not!), but I know everyone else loved it, so I will...just keep my mouth shut.

This Is What Happy Looks Like

I want! I want! I want!

Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)

I had Grave Mercy on my wishlist for a year now. I'm kind of thinking about giving up...

Rise (Eve, #3)

I read - and liked - Eve, but never read Once. I highly doubt I'll continue the series. I think the first book was well done,but not exactly...unique.

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)

Pushing the Limits was amazing - and I have no doubts this novella, as well as the companion, will be, too!

Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)

These books sound really awesome - and there are only two of them! I think I might actually read them :)

The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)

I actually can't wait to dig into my e-copy of this...

The Ward

The cover looks epic!!! ...Doesn't it?

Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #1)

The synopsis for this book sounds soo great - I can't even believe it! It seemed so blah at first, but I think this could be a new favorite of mine...

Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2)

And no, I haven't started this series, either. But it does sound interesting...what do you think?

The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1)

Fans of Lauren Kate and Libba Bray? Mhm...not really (so far), although I like the idea of the story...

Bewitching (Kendra Chronicles #2)

I loved Beastly! And the fact that there's some kind of sequel makes me...very happy, to say the least :)

The Boyfriend App

Sounds like one of those books that look stupid from the outside (sorry!), but beautiful on the inside...

Life After Theft

I feel a bit overwhelmed by all those spying, stealing and plotting girls...where are all the witches and demon hunters???

White Lines

I read to raving reviews on this one and the time it's set in really caught my interest, so...yes,please!

How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True

Sounds so cute! Perfect summer read!



3 comments:

  1. White Lines and Walking Disaster are on my tbr list! I read beautiful disaster and really liked it so I'm interested in reading it from a different person's point of view this time around.
    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely books coming out soon!! Like, seriously. April is going to be awesome. And filled with sequels, apparently! I may or may not pick up The Elite, just because I didn't love it, but I'm a little curious to see what happens next. I'm torn about reading Taken as well, since it sounds so amazing, but I've read so many negative reviews as well. =( And I'm totally dying for Dark Triumph!! You definitely need to read Grave Mercy soon, it's such an amazing book.

    Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :D
      And I know I've got to read Grave Mercy - I'm totally behind on Assasin stories AND I love history - especially in novels - so I'm pretty sure I'd love it!

      Delete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...