May 17, 2013

Bout of Books Friday and Saturday Update


Bout of Books

Thursday
Number of Books I Read Today: 2
Total Number of Books I read: 4
Books:  Love is Hell (anthology), Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz

I know, I know. This update is super-late. I felt so lazy on Friday - it's unbelievable. And now, it's Saturday morning here and I just realized that I fell asleep last night without even thinking about a Thursday Update and to be honest I'm not sure if I got all the books right or if I forgot something...
I finished Love is Hell on Thursday and it was a nice change from the novels I'd read so far. Really, I'd recommend everyone who struggles with their reading goals to pick up an anthology, because the shorter length and mix of authors and characters does keep things interesting. Next tip would be listening to an audiobook as I do with Lucid right now :) It's great because it allows me to "read" pretty much wherever I go. 

Friday

Number of Books I Read Today: 3
Total Number of Books Read: 5
Books: Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz (audiobook), Hunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong (novella), My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares

This update, at least, is super - early :) I'm guessing most of you Americans just fell asleep as I am up and ready to go :) Or...you know, sitting in my bed with the laptop on my knees wondering  if maybe today, I will get out of my PJs and actually communicate with people :)
Reading did not go as well as I hoped yesterday. I started pretty ambitious by reading Hunting Kat (before breakfast and coffee) and almost halfway through My Name is Memory. Then, though, I lost interest in the book and took a reading break. After that, I had no motivation to pick it up again and settled on listening to Lucid again -which worked quite well. Got 2.5 hours of reading done! At night, I tried My Name is Memory again, but fell asleep after about 60 pages... My goal for the weekend now is to finish that book and - hopefully - Alyson Noel's Shadowland. Overall, I am pretty content with my reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...