May 05, 2013

Weekly Favorites

My Last Exam

My very last school exam ever was this Monday. I did quite well and now I'm freeee to do whatever I feel like doing!
This practically makes my whole week a favorite. It consisted pretty much of nothing more but the following activities:

Staying in my PJs until lunch time


Reading ALL of the blog posts my Feedly had to offer and commenting on almost all the reviews I read



Having  mug brownies for lunch every single day


Going for a run for the whole entire afternoon


Having a movie night every night and staying up late to read 


Ahh, yeah, vacation is just so incredibly awesome...then again, I'm already getting bored by it all. I guess I need a part-time job. And soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...