June 02, 2013

I'm Gonna Be Broke After this Month is Over - June Books

Books I really, really want to get to (and maybe, hopefully will):
The Moon and MoreGameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)Crushed (Pretty Little Liars, #13)PODsAnother Little PieceInk (Paper Gods, #1) In the After
LinkedAshes on the WavesWhen You Were HereStar Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, #2)The Sea of Tranquility






Books that I'm slightly less interested in...
Elegy (Hereafter #3)Rush (The Game, #1)Spies and PrejudiceBurningOver You




Sequels to Series I personally haven't even started but that sound really promising to me

Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2)Phoenix (Black City, #2)Abandon (Possession, #3)



Books that I'm just not interested in for some reason (can you convince me???)
Tidal (Watersong, #3)After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3)Infamous (Fame Game, #3)Tempest Revealed (Tempest, #3)


How am I ever going to read all those beauties, huh? This is just not fair. I didn't even expect all that much from June, but then I went through the Goodreads lists and absolutely did not know where to stop! There are fourteen new releases that I just HAVE to have...and I still have that TBR pile at home and my wishlist section is growing longer and longer and I...just don't know what to do...Any suggestions for books that are so freaking good I can't miss 'em this month? Please help me out here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...