July 16, 2013

Top Ten Books that deserve more recognition




The Year of the Great SeventhThe Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)How I Live NowConfessions of an Angry Girl (Confessions, #1)Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
Vortex (Tempest, #2)Geek GirlDear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their StoriesAll These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)


The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts
The Rules by Stacey Kade
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
The Confessions Series by Louise Rozett
The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington
The Tempest Trilogy by Julie Cross
Geek Girl by Holly Smale
Dear Bully (Anthology)
Birthright Trilogy by Gabrielle Zevin
The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so many of these that I need to read! Great list.
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love Julie Cross. :D Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...