October 21, 2013

The End Is Near...

The end of what, you ask?
2013, silly! Not the end of the world!
Although, can you believe it's been almost a year since everyone expected that to happen? Crazy, right?
What I wanted to discuss today are my reading goals until 2014 (feels weird even typing this).
Believe it or not, it's almost November and that means, we will be bombarded by Best Book of the year Surveys and 2014 anticipations soon!


My reading year has definitely not turned out the way it was supposed to, but maybe I will write about that in another post.
Today is only about stomping my two feet on the groud and committing to finish off strong!
I'm trying to be realistic and with my life right now and my awful reading in the summer, there is no way  I will come even close to my Goodreads goal of 120 books this year.
However, I want to read 2 books a week until the end of December. I know that I can do it - and I should be able to finish two with ease.
Now, you probably want to know which beauties are selected for my ambitious (ha!) goals.
Oh, I can tell you, only the best.
I really only brought books to Uni with me that I either

a) started and didn't finish, but want to finish or
b) am really, really excited for.

Books I need to finish:

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Books I Want to Finish this year:

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Pantomime by Laura Lam
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Fragments by Dan Wells

However, if I do find the time to read more than these books, they will most likely be ebooks or - oh come on, you didn't think I would forget, did you? - ALLEGIANT!!!! - which comes out tomorrow!

What books do you want to get to before the year is over? Which new 2013 releases are you beyond excited to read???

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it, 2013 has gone by so fast! I want to read The Diviners too. I'm gonna order it when it comes out on paperback soon. Also I. Want to finish The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I have Before I Fall -- need to get to that too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...