January 04, 2014

I really, really like lists...

I promise, I will stop with the random "A random list of books on that and that topic"-posts, but it's the new years and there's so much planning to do!! 
As most of you probably know, I was really bad with challenges last year. I did read the books I planned, but always forgot updating and linking my reviews!
Anyway, I'll try to be better this year! Without further ado, here are the Challenges I signed up for: 

preqseqbutton


Last year, my main goal was to shrink my TBR pile - which I did a pretty amazing job on if I say so myself :) So, this year, I'm not so afraid to buy the books I need to finish the series I started. I would really like to be able to finish all the series I started until the end of 2013 - and catch up on the ongoing ones! If you are interested, here is a lil' list (because you know how much I love lists!)

Ten Tiny Breaths Series by K.A Tucker 
Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead 
Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkins
Just One Day Trilogy by Gayle Forman 
The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot 
Heist Society Series by Ally Carter
Hourglass Trilogy by Myra McEntire
Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa J. Bick 
Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard
The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard
The Iron King Series by Julie Kagawa
Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver 
The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington 
Everneath Trilogy by Brodi Ashton 
Geek Girl Series by Holly Smale 
The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
Starters Duology by Lissa Price
Birthright Trilogy by Gabrielle Zevin 
Partials Trilogy by Dan Wells
Throne of Glass Triogy by Sarah J. Maas
Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han 
Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
If I Stay Duology by Gayle Forman 

Oh. I sort of didn't think it'd be so many...

2014 Audio Challenge

Moving on, there is the audiobook challenge. Background to this is my mom taking an astonished look at my bank account and telling me I'd be better off spending all my money on booze like a normal Uni student instead of throwing it at Spotify, Netflix and...well...Audible ;)
I don't have a list for this one. I'll just pick and choose as I go. 

Rory Gilmore Challenge


LOVE this idea!! And it'll force me to read a bigger variety of books, more classics, more adults...which covers all my reading goals for this year :D 

Originally, I wanted to do the ebook challenge, too but I guess I better learn from my mistakes and not overdo it on the challenges this year!

Which Challenges are you participating in - and why? Do you find them helpful to accomplish your reading goals or do you start slacking like me?

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge ideas! And FYI, Throne of Glass is not going to be trilogy, there are 6 books planned so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thanks for letting me know!!! Good thing I only have to catch up on the second book...not five others :D (yet!)

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...