January 02, 2014

January Books

Standalones: 

Cruel BeautyThe Impossible Knife of MemoryNo One Else Can Have YouBeing Sloane JacobsHeartbeatMinders

You must read Heartbeat!! I'm telling you, it's already one of my 2014 favorites and the year is only two years old!! As for my own reading list, Being Sloane Jacobs and Minders are definitely very high up there!


New Series: 

Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)Avalon (Avalon, #1)A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy, #1)Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1)Deeper (Caroline & West, #1)

I am just reading Wild Cards and not quite sure I'll like it...However, I need to get my hands on Uninvited and A Breath of Frost sounds too intruiging to just leave it on the shelves!


Sequels: 

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)Evertrue (Everneath, #3)Enders (Starters, #2)Infinite (Newsoul, #3)Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Erased (Altered, #2)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)
Secret (Elemental, #4)The Unbound (The Archived, #2)Vitro (Origin)Independent Study (The Testing, #2)
Timestorm (Tempest, #3)Defy (Defy, #1)Flame (Sky Chasers, #3)Going Rogue (Also Known As, #2)
One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)

I know, I know. It's intimidating. BUT half of these don't even come out until the end of the month! Anyway, I'm pretty sure most of you will go straight for the bigger trilogies ending (Into the Still Blue, Evertrue, Infinite), but don't neglect smaller ones (Timestorm, One Tiny Lie, Hollow City). There are, of course SO many other books this month, we'll probably all have to move some of the sequels to the rest of spring :)

6 comments:

  1. January is a big month for new releases this year!! Some of my favorites are being released--can't wait for Into the Still Blue, Hollow City, and Infinite! The Uninvited also looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it??? I love to see all these exciting books coming out - makes the new year even better!!! Also, I literally count the days until Into the Still Blue!

      Delete
  2. EEP I'VE ALREADY READ SOME OF THESE! :D Best one was either Cruel Beauty or Avalon, honestly. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO torn on Cruel Beauty! You know when you're convinced you won' t like a book...? But if you say it's great, I should probably at least give it a try!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, ALL THE EXCITEMENT! January is the month of sequels for me, it seems, because I am absolutely DYING for Into the Still Blue. I am in love with Aria and Perry, and so I can't wait to see how things end (although I have a feeling my heart is going to be broken just a bit). I'm also excited for Infinite! And I guess I really need to pick up the second book in the Everneath series, since the third is coming out this month.

    I am really, really excited for Cruel Beauty. I've heard such awesome things, and I can't wait to dive into it myself. Being Sloane Jacobs and Heartbeat are also quite high up on my list! =)

    I also can't wait for Secret. I've really enjoyed Brigid Kemmemer's series thus far, and I can't believe Secret is already coming out! I've already read Avalon, and I liked it. Uninvited looks really good, although I'm waiting to see a few reviews to see if I should pick it up.

    Thanks for sharing! <3 It looks like January is going to be an awesome month for books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saaamee about Everneath! I haven't read the second book, either!! But there's time, there's time... :D And you should really, really read Heartbeat! I read it this week and didn't expect anything at all but then it turned out SO heartbreakingly beautiful!! I couldn't stop reading!

    ReplyDelete

Similar To This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...